Thursday, March 1, 2007

THANK YOU, and keep Uma in your prayers and good thoughts

FIRST: Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of the amazing, generous, beautiful people out there. I've gotten several emails today from people saying that all of the giving has reaffirmed their faith in humanity. It's a beautiful thing that's been happening.

SECOND: John sent out an email earlier tonight, expressing thanks for all of the donations, and I want to post his thank yous here too because we seriously cannot thank you all enough. From John:

EVERYONE, WITH MY WHOLE HEART AND MY WHOLE SOUL I THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE TODAY AND EVERY DAY, AND I THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATIONS. IN EVERY WAY, YOU HAVE MADE IT A POSSIBILITY THAT UMA CAN GO HOME AGAIN. I CAN'T REPAY YOU WITH ANYTHING BUT MY THANKS AND LOVE AND SO I GIVE THEM COMPLETELY. love and thanks, john

THIRD: If you live in Los Angeles...and you're still looking for a way to help out...the awesome David Nathan Schwartz is doing a benefit performance of his show "My Brain Tumor: A Mind Expanding Comedy" for Uma on Sunday night at 7pm at the Elephant Lab Theater...tickets are only 30 bucks and all of the proceeds go to Uma. We still have plenty of seats left and I'd love to see you there. Thank you for all of the love and we hope you'll join us Sunday night for an amazing, heartwarming medical-miracle of a show! PLEASE CLINK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS,or CLINK HERE FOR TICKETS. Thank you!!

FOURTH: I haven't done today's tally yet, but I think we brought in a couple more thousand today. Again, thank you, these last few days have been awe-inspiring. I'm actually out of UMAmeters because we busted past 20K and that was the highest UMAmeter I had. (Thank you to Colleen Wainwright for designing the UMAmeters--Colleen designed many UMAmeters, one for each thousand mark rung in the ladder towards 20K, and the fact that I didn't get the opportunity to post so many of her images--because we shot to 20K so quickly--is crazy, but thank you, Colleen, for the images.) (Oh, and if you want to donate but haven't yet, don't let the fact that we've reached the tip of our UMAmeter stop you--we still need your support. The full green UMAmeter means that we will definitely have enough money for Uma's air ambulance, but there are of course other needs.)

FIFTH: Thank you for all of your prayers and good wishes and visualizations. Please keep them up...

with so much love,
Erik

No comments: