Tuesday, February 27, 2007

$10,000!!!

I am completely blown away by all of the generosity and love out there. I haven't tallied up all of today's donations yet, but we've definitely passed the $10,000 mark! I want to send out a huge thank you to everyone listed in the right-hand column, you are all beyond rockstars. So many generous contributions. Crazy, beautiful, lovely--thank you. I will tally up all of today's donations before I go to bed tonight and post an exact figure of where we're at, but I just wanted to let you all know the exciting news that we've definitely passed the $10K mark. So freaking awesome. Thank you.

Check out the UMAmeter! It gives me goosebumps!

I talked to Marie earlier tonight and Ums is still doing well. She had a CAT Scan today and the results looked good. I am going to talk to her again soon and I will report more on my blog when I have a more detailed report.

IT IS SO AMAZING ALL OF THE LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR UMA OUT THERE! Thank you!

No comments: